How do you turn on the fog lights on a Nissan Altima?
Fog light switch (if so equipped)
- To turn the fog lights on, turn the headlight switch to the position, then turn the fog light switch to the. position.
- To turn the fog lights on with the headlight switch in the AUTOposition, the headlights must be on, then turn the fog light switch to the. position.
How do you install a fog light kit?
- Installing Wiring For Your New Fog Lights.
- Locate Your Vehicle’s Pass Through Hole In The Firewall Designed For Wires To. …
- Connect Your Fog Light Switch.
- Synch Power For The Fog Lights To Your Ignition.
- Removing A Bumper Cover To Install Fog Lights.
- Cutting Holes In Your Bumper Cover To Mount New Fog Lights.
How do you turn off daytime running lights?
If your vehicle is equipped with a “DRL OFF” setting, they can be turned off by twisting the headlight control knob to “DRL OFF.” For vehicles listed below equipped with DRL, the system can be disabled by your local Toyota dealership.
How do you turn off the fog lights on a Nissan Altima?
position. To turn the fog lights off, turn the fog light switch to the OFF position. The headlights must be on and the low beams selected for the fog lights to operate. The fog lights automatically turn off when the high beam headlights are selected.
What is Nissan Intelligent Auto headlights?
The Smart Auto Headlights is a system for turning lights on and off based on the environment around the vehicle. It operates according to the brightness outside the car. By way of example, the system is designed to immediately turn on upon entering a dark tunnel.
How do I keep my headlights from fogging up?
Apply a surface protectant, such as plastic protectant, to the headlight. It will shield the headlight from UV damage and oxidation, and provide a buffer between the headlight and any road debris. To protect the headlight and prevent fogging, reapply the car wax, plastic protectant or restoration product regularly.