What size toolbox does my truck need?
How to Measure Your Truck for a Toolbox
- Measure the Distance Between your Bed Rails. This distance determines the maximum width your toolbox can stretch. …
- Determine the Height of your Bed Walls. For this number, measure how tall your truck bed is from the floor to the top of the rail. …
- Find the Distance Between the Base of your Wheel Wells and the Bulkhead.
What is the bed length of a Nissan Frontier?
Are truck tool boxes universal?
Truck tool boxes are not usable in all types of vehicles. The design of these boxes is specific to the build of vehicles with an open space at the back. I am referring to trucks and SUVs. You simply can’t put a truck tool box in a regular car.
How do I choose a truck tool box?
There are a few measurements you should take when choosing a Truck Bed Toolbox:
- Bed Wall Height (Height 2)
- Distance Between Outside of Bed Rails (Length 1)
- Distance Between Inside of Bed Rails (Length 2)
- Distance Between Base of Wheel Wells and Bulkhead (Width 1)
How much weight can my Nissan Frontier carry?
What kind of engine does a Nissan Frontier have?
Acceleration and Power
The Frontier features a 3.8-liter V6 engine that puts out 310 horsepower and 281 pound-feet of torque. A nine-speed automatic transmission comes standard. The engine delivers respectable acceleration and never feels underpowered.
How long is the bed on a 2019 Nissan Frontier?
There are also two beds to choose from with the 2019 Nissan Frontier. The King Cab® comes with the larger bed, which is 73.3 inches long. The Crew Cab is attached to a bed that runs a length of 59.5 inches.
Should I get a truck toolbox?
Having a toolbox will ensure the protection of your tools. No matter whether it is off road drive or the road is not good for driving, you no longer will need to worry about losing your precious tools. All the tools will be safe and protected back at the toolbox on the bed of your truck.
How do I know my truck bed size?
How To Measure Your Truck Bed
- Place your measuring tape at the bulkhead of your truck bed.
- Moving along your bed rail, extend the measuring tape to the inside edge of the top of your tailgate. Record the measurement in inches.
- Divide the number of inches by 12 to determine the length of your truck bed in feet.
What is the best truck tool box on the market?
Truck Bed Tool Box Reviews
- #1 TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox.
- #2 Jobox Fullsize Deep Truck Box.
- #3 UWS Crossover Truck Tool Box.
- #4 UnderCover SwingCase Truck Storage Box.
- #5 Giantex Aluminum Truck Tool Box Storage.
- #6 Weather Guard Black Aluminum Saddle Box.
- #7 Dee Zee 46″ Red Label Utility Chest.
Are Lund tool boxes good?
Lund 79760PB – Best Side Mount Tool Box
The push button design of the box offers great convenience while giving a great storage solution. It sports a sturdy aluminum build with a silver finish. Being 60 inches long, the box is designed to fit on most trucks.
Are UWS tool boxes good?
Anyway, the box itself is of excellent quality. The “structural foam lid” is excellent, very rigid and makes for a sturdy lid that you can use as a work platform. The over-all structure of the box and welds are well done and it’s a very solid box. … I’d recommend a UWS truck box to any of my friends without hesitation.