What kind of battery does a 2008 Nissan Altima take?
DieHard Platinum AGM – Battery, Group Size 35, 650 CCA (Part No. 35-AGM)
What is the best battery for a Nissan Altima?
Battery for a Nissan Altima
- DieHard Platinum AGM – Battery, Group Size 35, 650 CCA (Part No. 35-AGM) Description. …
- DieHard Gold – Battery, Group Size 24F, 750 CCA (Part No. 24F-6) Description. …
- DieHard Gold – Battery, Group Size 35, 640 CCA (Part No. 35-2) …
- DieHard Silver – Battery, Group Size 26R, 575 CCA (Part No. 26R-3)
What kind of battery goes in a Nissan Altima?
Duralast Battery 24F-DL Group Size 24F 650 CCA
130 reserve minutes. OE manufacturer used various size batteries in production.
How much is a Nissan Altima battery?
The average cost for a Nissan Altima battery replacement is between $162 and $170. Labor costs are estimated between $32 and $41 while parts are priced at $129 .
How much is a battery for a 2007 Nissan Altima?
We currently carry 5 Battery products to choose from for your 2007 Nissan Altima, and our inventory prices range from as little as $139.99 up to $234.99.
How do you know if your car needs a new battery?
7 signs your car battery is dying
- A slow starting engine. Over time, the components inside your battery will wear out and become less effective. …
- Dim lights and electrical issues. …
- The check engine light is on. …
- A bad smell. …
- Corroded connectors. …
- A misshapen battery case. …
- An old battery.
How long does a Nissan Altima battery last?
between 3 to 5 years
Does AutoZone install batteries for free?
Autozone installs most batteries for free. As long as they are standard under the hood installs that take 10 min or less.
Which battery is better for car?
Sleek, Productive & Durable! Amaron batteries are coming with 18 months To 48 Months of warranty which seems extensive enough for car owners. They are quite sleek when it comes to looks, and the warranty makes it convenient. They do pay their undivided attention when it comes to their batteries and casings.
What kind of battery does a 2009 Nissan Altima use?
Battery Size & Replacement for 2009 Nissan AltimaBatteryEngineCold Cranking AmpsMT-35L4/2.5L570MTP-35L4/2.5L640MT-35V6/3.5L570MTP-35V6/3.5L640
Will disconnecting car battery harm computer?
While disconnecting the battery will not permanently damage your vehicle’s computer, it can cause it to function differently. That’s because, if you disconnect your battery for long enough to reset the computer, it may cause the processor to forget everything it has learned.
How long does a Nissan car battery last?
about 10 years