How much does it cost to replace a side mirror on a Nissan Altima?
Sample Costs for Replacing the Side MirrorModelLaborPartsFord Focus$40 – $85$99 – $175Toyota Camry$45 – $90$120 – $210Toyota Corolla$45 – $90$120 – $210Nissan Altima$35 – $79$85 – $189Ещё 6 строк
Are there any recalls on 2012 Nissan Altima?
Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
How do you reattach a car side mirror?
How to Reattach a Side View Mirror
- Open the door on your vehicle and roll down the window all the way.
- Locate all screws on the inside door panel and remove them. …
- Remove any Torx screws on the inside panel. …
- Pry away the inside door panel, at the top where the mirror attaches, with a small pry tool.
How do you change the side mirror on a Nissan Maxima?
How to Replace Mirror 04-08 Nissan Maxima
- step 1: Removing the Door Panel (0:37) Pry out the trap door behind the door handle. …
- step 2: Removing the Side Mirror (3:05) Remove the 10mm bolt under the triangular trim panel. …
- step 3: Replacing the Side Mirror (4:43) Feed the harness through the door. …
- step 4: Replacing the Door Panel (5:55) Reconnect the harnesses.
Can I replace just the glass on my side view mirror?
You don’t have to replace the entire side view mirror assembly just because the glass is broken. Replacing the mirror glass is a do-it-yourself project that is usually inexpensive. Several manufacturers offer precut glass mirrors to fit vehicles of all makes and models.
How long does it take to replace a side mirror?
one to two hours
How many miles can a Nissan Altima 2012 last?
Do Nissan Altimas have transmission problems?
The worst problems with the Altima have to do with its continuously variable transmission (CVT). … Because of these issues, Nissan extended the Altima’s powertrain warranty (2007 to 2010 models only) to cover CVT problems for up to 10 years or 120,000 miles.